Obsidian Entertainment and My.com are proud to announce that the client of the Early Access 4 phase of Armored Warfare testing is now available for download!
Patch size: 10,31 GB
The Early Access 4 patch has brought some major changes to Armored Warfare, including:
- Retrofit system is now available (more information available in developer diary article about the Retrofit system)
- Advanced artillery support shells (more information available in our feature preview article)
- Several new vehicles (T-54, M48 Patton, Object 430, Centauro 120, FV721, Begleitpanzer 57, T-72A) with Centauro 155 removed from the dealer tree for rebalance (a preview can be found here)
- Game economy overhaul
- Significant increase in the PvE rewards, new PvE missions
- Large optimization bundle
- Rebalances of certain vehicles
- A large number of bug fixes and improvements
For the full list of changes, please see our full patchnotes.
Updating Armored Warfare Client
To update the Early Access client to Early Access 4, please follow the instructions below:
- Start the My.com Armored Warfare launcher
- Make sure you have the Armored Warfare selected from the list of your games.
To make sure you have the Armored Warfare Early Access 4 selected, please click on the "Game Directory" button and select "Armored Warfare Early Access"
- In the launcher window, the green button "Play" in the upper right corner will turn into "Download" - press the button and the update process will begin. When the updating process is complete, the button will turn back into "Play"
- Please make sure to have enough free space on your drive as the game usually requires around 20 GB of space by itself
- The installation process can take quite a long time due to the size of the game, depending on the speed of the PC drive
Joining Early Access 4
To get into the fourth test players can be randomly selected from the Early Access sign-ups base, win a key in one of the giveaways, or get guaranteed access to this and further tests, as well as early access to Open Beta and other advantages and rewards including premium and exclusive vehicles, by purchasing one of the three available Founder’s Packs. Players who already have the Early Access can download the client:
See you on the battlefield!