Summer’s almost here and Armored Warfare events with it! Put on your sunscreen and shades because they’re going to be hot!
The first stage of Summer Heat will take place from the 14th of June to the 3rd of July. It will be split into three rounds, each lasting a week:
- Round 1: 14th of June to 20th
- Round 2: 21st of June to 27th
- Round 3: 28th of June to 3rd of July
During each round, the 5 top players for each vehicle Class, Tier and Server (both servers counted separately, Tier 1 and Tier 2 vehicles are excluded) will be rewarded with 7 days of 50% boost to Credit and Reputation income. The top players are determined by the average amount of Reputation obtained from a player’s best (in terms of base Reputation income) 10 PvP or PvE battles played during each round. In order to qualify and be ranked in a Top 5 place, players must play at least 10 PvP or PvE battles as the corresponding class/tier.
Ranking Now Available
Please note that in order to be eligible for this event, players need to play at least 10 PvP or PvE battles during each round.
But that’s not all!
Each player who plays at least 10 PvP or PvE battles in a single class/tier combination during a single Round receives 2 days of 20% boost to Credit and Reputation income. This can only be earned once per round.
- Players who play 10 PvP or PvE battles during a round will be rewarded with a total of 2 days of 20% boost to Credit and Reputation income
- Players who play 10 PvP or PvE battles in two rounds (once per round) will be rewarded with a total of 4 days of 20% boost to Credit and Reputation income
- Players who played 10 PvP or PvE battles in all three rounds (once per round) will be rewarded with a total of 6 days of 20% boost to Credit and Reputation income
- Each round starts at 00:01 PDT of the first Round Day for the NA server and 9 AM CEST of the first Round Day for the EU server
- Each round ends at 23:59 PDT of the last Round Day for the NA server and 8:59 AM CEST on Round Day+1 for the EU server
- The leaderboards will be available on the Website starting on the 14th of June. They will reset after the end of every round
- It is possible for one person to win more than once and in more than one category
- Ranking rewards will be distributed at the end of each round
- Bonus rewards will be distributed at the end of the event
- Any punishment issued by the Support Team for an offense against game rules within the event time limit will lead to automatic disqualification from the event
- My.com reserves the right to disqualify any players attempting to unfairly manipulate battle outcome (so-called “match rigging”) from the contest
Do you have what it takes to withstand the heat? Time to find out!
The second stage of Summer Heat will take place from the 18th of June to the 10th of July and will take place only on weekends. During each Hot Weekend, players will be able to complete three objectives in order to earn great rewards!
These three Objectives are as follows:
- Win 5 PvP Battles or 10 PvE Missions (on Normal or Hard difficulty)
- Deal 5000 total damage in PvP battles or 25000 total damage in PvE missions on Normal or Hard difficulty (damage is calculated cumulatively over multiple matches)
- Destroy 10 enemy vehicles in PVP battles or 40 vehicles in PvE missions on Normal or Hard difficulty (kills accumulate over multiple matches)
- 500.000 Credits per Objective completed (for a total of 6.000.000 Credits over 4 weekends)
- 200 Gold per weekend if all three Objectives are completed
- A one-time bonus of 700 Gold if three Objectives are completed during each of the four weekends
The total amount of Gold that can be obtained during the Hot Weekends event is 1500 Gold. This event will take place on the following weekends:
- 18th/19th of June
- 25th/26th of June
- 2nd/3rd of July
- 9th/10th of July
- PvP and PvE Objective requirements do not mix – it is not possible to complete an objective through a combination of PvP and PvE
- Objectives reset at the end of each weekend
- Event days start on Saturday at 00:01 CEST for EU server (Friday 15:01 PDT for NA server) and end on Monday at 8:59 CEST for EU server (Sunday, 23:59 PDT for NA server)
- Hot Weekends rewards will be distributed after the event ends
- Objective Counters will be available during the event in the Player Profile portal section
- Any punishment issued by the Support Service for an offense against game rules within the event time limit will lead to automatic disqualification from the event
We hope you enjoy these events and we’ll see you on the battlefield!