By undertaking this mission, Samuel Thorpe and a couple of Perihelion troops helps the U.S. forces from a nearby base patrol the area in his spare time, looking for reported drug and human trafficking activity as a favor.
- 30 men
- 2 vehicles
The list of current Perihelion assets can be found here.
- Start: October 7, 00:01 CEST
- End: October 20, 23:59 CEST
- Game days: 14
- Play 50 War Games (that is, old Special Operations and Labyrinth – the modes that are only available on weekends) matches using a Storyline Campaign vehicle (+20% difficulty modifier included)
- Driving while Black: In a previous article, you chose dark colors for Perihelion’s vehicles. These, however, are not very suitable for hot environments as they absorb heat and make the crew compartment as well as training extremely uncomfortable, even for the accompanying troops. Added an extra 5% difficulty modifier (already reflected in the requirement above)
- Russian Tech in America: Rural areas of Arizona are inhabited by very conservative people, who don’t like to see Russian vehicles driving around their backyard. The sense of hostility in the air is almost palpable. Water wells mysteriously run dry when you need them, shops are permanently closed for renovation whenever you enter a town and restaurant food comes with a few “extra ingredients.” Added an extra 5% difficulty modifier (already reflected in the requirement above)
- Perihelion Sigil decal
- 1 Platinum Loot Crate