We are happy to announce that the Update 0.110 is now available!
List of Update 0.110 Changes
HE Shell Fixes
In this update, we’re fixing some of the issues with HE shells that got into the game in the last patch, namely the disappearance of blast wave (splash) damage.
The good news first – artillery and other “regular” splash damage should be working correctly now, which accounts for the vast majority of vehicles. The bad news is that the issue causing the loss of splash is far deeper than we previously thought and is connected to multiple other issues (for example the infamous Puma performance loss).
That is why, as a temporary measure, Puma and Boxer CRV have had their airburst shells turned into regular ones. We do realize this is a massive nerf to their performance and are working on making the airburst shells work as intended (or at least compensate the performance loss by other buffs).
- AS90 is now available to players as a Contract vehicle
- Fixed the infamous Rate of Decay issue where players always spawned at the beginning of the map
- Fixed an issue where using the Retreat active ability incorrectly increased the rate of fire on multiple vehicles (most notably the Kornet-D1 and Ontos)
- Improved the matchmaking speed for the SPG class
- Boxer CRV: Fixed the vehicle’s size (we have made the vehicle smaller in order to correspond to its real-life parameters)
- Boxer CRV: Fixed an issue where its ATGMs would sometimes fly in the wrong direction
- Griffin 50mm: Fixed the appearance of the Tacticam skin (paint layout, some smaller parts weren’t painted etc.)
- KF41 Lynx Prototype: You can no longer shoot through some turret parts on the destroyed turret model
- Pindad: Adjusted the aiming circle appearance
- Puma: Fixed the camouflage appearance on this vehicle
- T-80UM-1: Fixed the achievement progress bar for this tank
- TOS-1M: Adjusted the aiming circle appearance
- Rate of Decay: Fixed a spot where players could get stuck at C3
- Fixed a large amount of specific cases where players would see a different vehicle in the acquisition screen when buying a new tank
- Removed the upper cap on the amount of Credits possible to own
- Added the Drone mechanic for future testing (currently not available)
- Added a number of assets for future events
- Fixed an issue that caused the server to crash earlier tonight
- Fixed some small user interface issues
- Fixed some small visual issues
- Fixed some small localization issues