On the 17th of July 2019, starting from 8:00 CEST (16th of July, 11 PM PDT), the server will not be available for 4 hours due to the application of Update 0.29.5611.
Battle Coin boosters lost during the last server restart will be compensated during this maintenance.
List of Update 0.29.5611 Changes
Age of Rage Loot Crates with M-95 Degman
In this update, we are adding the Age of Rage Loot Crates to the currently active Battle Path. These will contain the M-95 Degman Tier 8 Main Battle Tank. The M-95 Degman is a Croatian prototype MBT that combines the Soviet hull shapes with a western turret. What makes it different is the choice between two guns:
- 125mm 2A46 Russian-MBT-style gun
- 120mm CTG western-MBT-style gun
You can read more about the vehicle in our dedicated article.
As for the Age of Rage Loot Crates, they work the same way as the BMPT Mod. 2017 Loot Crates during the last Battle Path:
- They can be purchased for Battle Coins in the Garage, specifically in the Battle Path, Loot Crate section
- They contain blueprint pieces for the vehicle, 100 of which must be assembled to obtain it (alternatively, the vehicle itself can drop directly, although this is rare)
- Fixed an issue that causes lags during various actions such as selling something in the Garage, selecting vehicles etc.
- Fixed an issue that causes parts of vehicles to appear black
- Fixed an issue where sub-caliber shells could, under some circumstances (ricochet), damage the internal modules of a vehicle without actually damaging the vehicle’s hitpoints
- Moscow Calling Special Operation 3: fixed an issue where the cargo delivery point would sometimes disappear after the delivery of the second cargo piece
- Moscow Calling Special Operation 3: it is now enough for a single cargo transport to reach the final destination point to successfully complete the mission (previously, all of the transports had to be present)
- Moscow Calling Special Operation 3: fixed an issue where the second convoy left the map even before the time to capture it ran out
- Moscow Calling Special Operation 3: fixed an issue where the capture points would not appear properly on low graphics settings
- BM Oplot: fixed an issue where the APS module model would lose its animation upon repairing it in battle
- BMPT Terminator Prototype: fixed an issue where its smoke grenade launchers were missing on the visual model
- Leclerc: fixed an issue where both the stock and the upgraded smoke grenades had the same properties
- Leclerc T4: fixed an issue where its accumulated Experience and progress would not appear correctly
- T-90 Rage skin: our local anarchists finally realized putting a carpet on engine vents was not exactly a smart idea. The carpet was thus cut to make space for the engine vents
- Type 96: fixed the missing ECU override active ability in the Garage
- ZUBR PSP: fixed an issue where the upgrade unlock progress did not display properly
- Fixed an issue where, when attempting to purchase multiple consumables, only one consumable was purchased instead
- Fixed an issue where the Armor Inspector feature would not show more than five types of shells even if the inspected vehicle had more available
- Fixed an issue where immobilized vehicles with destroyed tracks would shake when using the hydraulic suspension ability
- Fixed the appearance of tracers fired at short distances
- SPGs now start PvE matches fully loaded
- Fixed a number of small UI issues
- Fixed a number of small vehicle visual model issues
- Fixed some issues that caused the game to crash