If you’re following Armored Warfare news, you’re familiar already with the name Samuel Thorpe – the hero of the Eclipse Battle Path and the writer of a diary that forms the backbone of the story. He’s also a tank commander in our game with a rather bland set of skills, as befits his “rookie mercenary” status at the beginning of the story.
In our earlier post, we announced that not only you would have the opportunity to obtain him during this Battle Path – you’d also be able to influence this commander’s skill. The task is simple – to find out what do most of you want from your commander. Here’s how you can make the decision.
Between April 6 (00:01 CEST) and April 25 (22:59 CEST), 2023 (20 days), play as many matches as you can or want to with the vehicles mentioned below.
At the end of the event, we’ll compare the statistics of the vehicles for the duration of this event to a similar period of time before the event to see which vehicle group saw the highest increase. The group with the highest increase will be selected as a “winner” with the following results:
- Tier 9 and 10 MBTs: Samuel Thorpe will become a MBT commander with a defensive skillset
- Tier 9 and 10 TDs (excluding T-15 Armata, T-15 Kinzhal, Otomatic and TOS-1M) : Samuel Thorpe will become a stealth, sniping and ATGM-focused commander
- Tier 9 and 10 AFVs (excluding EBRC Jaguar): Samuel Thorpe will become an “autocannon” based commander with additional Mechanized Infantry skills
- Tier 9 and 10 SPGs: Samuel Thorpe will become a “big bang” commander with skills boosting HESH shells, Thermobarics, HE shells, blast waves and the like
- Tier 9 and 10 LTs: Samuel Thorpe will become a “fast attack” commander with his focus on speed, agility and damage output per minute
Enticing? We hope so. But it wouldn’t be an event without good prizes. In this case:
- Top 5 players by PvP (Random Battles) winrate will receive free Eclipse Battle Path access (or its full price in Gold if they bought it already) along with 50.000 Battle Coins
- Top 5 players by PvE (Missions and Special Operations) battles played will receive free Eclipse Battle Path access (or its full price in Gold if they bought it already) along with 50.000 Battle Coins
- Random 10 participants will receive free Eclipse Battle Path access (or its full price in Gold if they bought it already) along with 50.000 Battle Coins
To become eligible for a prize, you must play at least 80 matches during the event period with the abovementioned vehicles.
- The event's official start is April 6, 00:01 CEST (01:01 MSK)
- The event's official end is April 25, 22:59 CEST (23:59 MSK)
- You need to play at least 80 battles to become eligible for any prizes
- Skins and reskins (vehicles with hard-coded skins) do count (for example, Centauro 120 Wolf counts as a Centauro 120)
- Hades vehicles do count
- The following vehicles do not count: T-15 Armata, T-15 Kinzhal, Otomatic, TOS-1M and EBRC Jaguar
- Inactivity will bring you only punishment and you may also be subject to additional penalties
- Tracking your progress is very easy, simply compare the amount of played matches before and after the event
We hope you’ll enjoy the event and, as always:
See you on the battlefield!