Welcome to the Bounty Hunt contest, where you’ll be rewarded for making our lives miserable…in a fun way! Have you ever seen a My.com employee in-game, and thought “boy, it would be really fun to blow them up!” Maybe you’ve even destroyed some of us before, but you felt like it wasn’t quite as rewarding as it could have been?
Don’t worry because you’ll have another chance! Between June 4 and June 8, 2018, My.com employees, moderators and peacekeepers will be playing PvP and Global Operations matches every day during certain hours (see the schedule below).
We’ll announce that we’re in-game, and the players (on the other team!) who manage to take us down will be rewarded with 8 Legendary Reinforcements Loot Crates per kill:
- 2 Abrams AGDS Loot Crates
- 2 VT-5 Loot Crates
- 2 Armata 152 Loot Crates
- 2 Type 99A2-140 Loot Crates
Look for us in-game during the following times:
- June 4 – 19:00 to 20:00 CEST
- June 5 – 19:00 to 20:00 CEST
- June 6 – 19:00 to 20:00 CEST
- June 7 – 19:00 to 20:00 CEST
- June 8 – 19:00 to 20:00 CEST
- June 4 – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (10:30-11:30pm EDT)
- June 5 – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (10:30-11:30pm EDT)
- June 6 – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (10:30-11:30pm EDT)
- June 7 – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (10:30-11:30pm EDT)
- June 8 – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT (10:30-11:30pm EDT)
During each day, we’ll be focusing on a specific tier, so it’ll be easier to find us. That schedule is as follows:
- Monday – Tier 4 PvP
- Tuesday – Tier 5 Global Operations
- Wednesday – Tier 6 PvP
- Thursday – Tier 7 Global Operations
- Friday – Tier 8 PvP
So, who do you have to find? Only players in the MyCom Battalions on the EU and NA Server. Those of us participating in the event will announce the following in-game:
"I'm a My.com employee and have a bounty on my head! Destroy me and you'll win a prize!"
We’ll also be doing a server wide announcement at the beginning of each session announcing that we’re on the server!
The rules of the contest are very simple:
- Team-Killing will not win you a prize, unless you count a ban and contest disqualification
- You don’t need to make a note of who you destroyed (although it doesn’t hurt); we’ll keep track
- You can win as many times as you want, they are no limits per player
- Rewards will be distributed after the end of the event
We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!