Obsidian Entertainment and My.com are proud to introduce the first preview of the newest addition to Armored Warfare - Update 0.12.1758. Unlike the usual smaller updates to already active patches, Update 0.12.1758 brings one new feature - the Visual Camouflage System. Update 0.12.1758 will appear on the European and North-American servers in near future.
Please keep in mind that the list of 0.12.1758 corrections is not yet complete and will be available in the final patchnotes.
Visual Camouflage System
The long awaited camouflage system has been added into the game! Players can now unlock various camouflage and paint options separately, which can then be mixed and matched to allow for greater customization of your vehicle. Players may purchase camouflage options through the customization interface in the garage for either gold or in-game credits, while paint is currently unlocked through completing various achievements for free. Once a paint color has been unlocked, it can be applied to any owned vehicle.
Paint affects the base color of your vehicle. Applying a camouflage pattern will add it on top of your newly chosen paint color. Camouflage adds a small 3% buff to your vehicle's camouflage rating (for more information about camouflage rating, please visit our guide).
Each vehicle can have three Camouflage/Paint configurations defined for different environment types (Woodland,Desert or Snow). The correct camouflage will automatically be selected when loading into a map based on that map's environment type.
Please note that the list of fixes, adjustments and corrections is not yet complete. The most important ones include:
- The fix of the “rapid fire artillery” issue (including an overhaul of certain commander skills)
- The Reactor map was previously removed from the Map Pool due to performance issues. These issues were addressed in this update and the map returns to the active map list
- The T-90 series vehicles’ (Terminator, Ramka, T-90 and T-90MS) rear armor was reduced to make it penetrable by autocannons of appropriate tiers
- The T-90MS lower frontal plate was fixed (reduced to pre-0.12 value after an unintentional buff)
- Numerous performance and gameplay improvements to PvP and PvE maps, including the Cavalry Mission fix and Red Opossum performance improvement
Detailed list of changes will be published as the Update goes live. See you on the battlefield!