We are pleased to announce another edition of the Tournament Week series with a list of this week's tournaments by AWLeagues open for application!
Single Player Tournament Series
Armored Warfare Leagues is proud to present the new Single Player Tournament series, in which each player is for himself! The list of open Single Player tournaments includes:
- War of Mercs (January 27, PvE)
- Groundhog Day (February 2, PvE)
- Day of Reckoning (February 4, Global Operations)
- Payback (February 10, PvE)
For more information about each tournament, please click on its name in the list above. You don't need a team to participate - don't miss your chance to earn some amazing premium vehicles!
Mystery PvP Tournament
Server: European, North American
Tournament date: January 28 and 29
Tournament time: 8 PM CET (EU), 8 PM EST (NA)
Tournament mode: PvP
Tournament format: 5 vs 5 with 2 spares (Open Roster, Double Elimination)
Tournament map: Ghost Field, Reactor (Encounter)
Maximum tier: Tier 5, all Premiums allowed, 3 of each class at most
Prizes for the winning teams:
- First Place: T-80 SHARK for all members of the winning team
- Second Place: BMPT Reaper for all members of the winning team
- Third Place: BMD-2 WOLF for all members of the winning team
- Fourth Place: AMX-10P PAC 90 for all members of the winning team
Players who already own the abovementioned vehicles, will receive either 50 percent of the vehicle value in Gold (Premium vehicles) or Credits (regular vehicles).
Teams can sign up on the Armored Warfare Leagues website, for the full list of rules see this post.
Interested in organizing a tournament?
Are you organizing a tournament? Need a helping hand? Contact any My.com Community Manager!
We hope you will enjoy these tournaments and will see you on the battlefield!