On the 7th of October 2015, starting from 11:00 AM CEST (02:00 AM PDT), both Head Start servers will not be available for five hours (until approximately 16:00 CEST - 07:00 AM PDT) due to the application of Update 0.9.1463.
Update 0.9.1463 will bring a number of critical corrections of existing issues that need to be fixed before the Open Beta start on the 8th of October.
List of Update 0.9.1463 Changes
- Improvements to French, German and Polish game localization
- Fixed the critical issue where a vehicle under certain circumstances could become irrepairable
- Fixed the critical issue where the Medium PvE Field Kit was automatically consumed every battle
- Fixed the critical issue where the decals were not displayed correctly
- Fixed the critical issue due to which some players were unable to connect to the game ("Authentification bug")
- Fixed the visual suspension model of the M60 Patton and the T-90
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the server to crash
We apologize for the inconvenience. See you on the battlefield!