Something you’ve all been waiting for started on October 8th: Open Beta, and now is the perfect time to introduce our “What I love in Armored Warfare!” contest to you! Let us know what makes Armored Warfare special to you! What is your favorite feature or simply what it is you love about the game!
How to participate
There are many options to express yourself and to participate in the contest:
- Create a short video – maximum of 30 seconds
- Create and edit a screenshot
- Create your own art
- Create an animated GIF
To submit your content, just reply to our forum thread with your submission before 11:59pm on the 22nd of October. Please note that you are limited to one entry, so make your entry count.
Who will the Winners be?
The Community Team will pick their favorite candidates for the 1st until the 5th place for each language region (EN, DE, FR, PL). We will have one winner per language region by “Community Choice” – and they will also receive a prize! To participate at the “Community Choice”, you will have the ability to vote on our Facebook page by liking the submitted content we share between the 26th and 28th of October 2015 in a specific gallery.
Last, but not least, we have nice prizes for you! And they are powered by our partner MSI Gaming. Thanks to MSI Gaming the following prizes will be awarded to the best entries in each language region:
- The best creation of each language region (EN, DE, FR, PL) receives a GK-701 Gaming Keyboard (Layouts: EN/UK, EN/US, FR, Nordics) and a Collector’s Edition “Typhoon” or “Lightning” (you get to choose)
- The 2nd place creation of each language region receives a DS502 GAMING Headset and a Collector’s Edition “Typhoon” or “Lightning” (you get to choose)
- The 3rd place of each language region will be rewarded with a XIELD5 Gaming Mousepad and a Collector’s Edition “Typhoon” or “Lightning” (you get to choose)
- The 4th and 5th place of each language region will be rewarded with a Collector’s Edition “Typhoon” or “Lightning” (you get to choose)
- The “Community Choice” winner of each language region will be rewarded with a Collector’s Edition “Emperor”
Please note: By submitting your work to the "Armored Warfare Creative Contest" you agree to the following conditions:
- You agree that your creation/content may be published and used by My.com B.V. for promotional purposes.
- You agree not to submit any content protected by copyright or already published on the Internet.
- You identify yourself as the author of the creation/content you are submitting.
- For images: Any and all image editing tools are allowed to create your submission. Your submission must be .jpg and larger than 1024x768.
- You agree that in case you win a physical prize to cover any import taxes / fees that may exist in your country at the moment of receiving or picking up your shipment
We’re very excited about your submissions and wish you good luck. Have an awesome start in Armored Warfare’s Open Beta – see you on the battlefield!