As we announced before, Armored Warfare is now available via a new game center called MGLauncher.
The launcher can be currently installed either by opening the old one and following the message there, or by downloading it here.
- In order not to lose your game client (in which case you’d have to completely re-download it), do not uninstall the older game center for the time being
- The Market is now accessible directly in the launcher but not on the web, the launcher is the only method of accessing it and its inventory
- Steam and EGS players do not currently have the access to the My.Games Market platform
- The new launcher does not support multiple saved accounts
- Players from Africa (including South Africa) see the Market in Arabic
We are aware of these issues and are working on fixes and improvements.
See you on the battlefield!