On the 22nd of November 2016, starting from 8:00 AM CET (EU server) and 12 AM PST (NA server), the Open Beta servers will not be available for four hours (until approximately 12:00 CET - 4 AM PST) due to the application of Hotfix 0.18.2862.
List of Hotfix 0.18.2862 Changes
- Fixed several Update 0.18 issues that led to recent server crashes
- Fixed the issue that made it impossible to activate a Booster under certain circumstances
- Fixed the issue that made it impossible to enter the Proving Grounds map when another vehicle was in battle
- Fixed the issue that caused the shell icons to disappear on the Proving Grounds map
- Fixed a display issue with one of the Halloween Decals (Headless Horseman)
- Fixed the issue that caused the sky to display incorrectly on low graphics settings
- Fixed the issue that occasionally caused the Swingfire players to lose the control of their missiles
- Fixed the issue where pressing "Ready" when in a platoon with a friend caused a "Friend is Online" message to appear continuously
Please note that the maintenance can be extended beyond the abovementioned timeframe. We apologize for the inconvenience.