On the 12th of April 2016, starting from 08:00 AM CEST (EU server) and 00:00 AM PDT (NA server), the Open Beta servers will not be available for five hours (until approximately 13:00 CEST - 05:00 AM PDT) due to the application of Update 0.14.1998, bringing corrections to some of the critical issues in Armored Warfare.
List of Update 0.14.1998 Changes
Frostbite PvE Mission
It's a risky proposition to brave a blizzard in an armored vehicle, but somebody's got to do it. In Operation: Frostbite, you'll find yourself amidst wooded hills that contain a valuable asset; a large oil refinery, the only one of its kind in the region, standing unguarded at the center of the forest. You must defend against invading forces to protect the refinery and its nearby derricks before the resources are lost for good.
- Added the Frostbite PvE mission
- Fixed an issue where camouflage tooltips incorrectly stated a camouflage pattern would be unlocked for all vehicles after being purchased a set number of times
- Fixed an issue where the Base airport bonus was not being properly accounted for when selling retrofits
- Fixed an issue where certain MBT hulls could be penetrated through their tracks at extreme angles
- Fixed an issue where the M1 Abrams suspension was not properly attached to the hull
- Fixed an issue where some of the BMPT Prototype's textures would disappear after being destroyed
- Fixed an issue where certain buildings could be shot through
- Fixed an issue where tanks would get stuck in the garage listed as "in battle" instead of entering battle properly
- Fixed an issue causing the Matchmaker to crash as well as serveral other stability-related bugs
Please note that the maintenance can be extended beyond the abovementioned timeframe. We apologize for the inconvenience.