On the 3rd of March 2016, starting from 09:00 AM CET (EU server) and 01:00 AM PST (NA server), the Open Beta servers will not be available for five hours (until approximately 14:00 CET - 06:00 AM PST) due to the application of Update 0.13.1903, bringing corrections to some of the critical issues in Armored Warfare.
List of Update 0.13.1903 Changes
Adjusted the cannon stats of the WZ-1224 from a historically inaccurate 125mm gun to a more accurate 120mm gun. As a result of this, some of the stats on the gun changed before release. While the DPM actually went up, some of the other changes hit the gun a bit harder than we intended, and we're making some minor adjustments to bring them back up to par.
- APFSDS penetration improved from 300 to 325
- HEAT penetration improved from 256 to 278
- Accuracy improved from 0.15 to 0.14
- Aimtime improved from 2.9 to 2.8 seconds
- Introduced numerous fixes and improvements for Matchmaker 2.0
- Fixed the issue where some battles had too many artillery vehicles in them
- Fixed the issue where using an artillery vehicle in platoons could lead to cases where one team had one or more artillery vehicles while the other did not
- Fixed the bug where the selected commander skill could disappear after closing the commander skill menu
- Fixed the Type 98 frontal armor
- Fixed the Type 90-II incorrect ERA display
- Removed Life Jacket PvE mission from the mission pool
- Fixed the incorrect display of Chieftain Mk.5 improved armor kit
- Fixed some of the client crashes while in garage
- Introduced numerous localization updates
Please note that the maintenance can be extended beyond the abovementioned timeframe. We apologize for the inconvenience.