The Open Beta phase will consist of two parts
Head Start - 1st of October to 7th of October, 2015 Open Beta - 8th of October and onwards
What are the Open Beta features?
The Open Beta phase of Armored Warfare will feature:
- 5 different classes of vehicles with distinctive gameplay (Main Battle Tanks, Light Tanks, Armored Fighting Vehicles, Tank Destroyers and Self-Propelled guns) and special abilities
- 60+ distinctive vehicles, purchased from two dealers, each with its own upgrades
- 9 unique PvP maps – battle all across the globe from the deserts of Africa to the cold plains of Russia
- 15 versus 15 PvP battle mode
- 25 PvE maps for 5 player teams – defeat cunning AI opponents
- Each player’s very own military base offering bonuses and discounts
What is Head Start?
The Head Start is the term for one week period when the Open Beta client is available to Founder’s Pack owners only. Players can join the Head Start phase by purchasing the Founder’s Packs that will remain available until the end of the Head Start and the start of the Open Beta phase. Head Start counts as a part of the Open Beta phase.
Please note: After the launch of the Head Start phase, there will not be any progress resets.
What version of the client will the Open Beta run? What regions will be available?
The Open Beta phase will start with Armored Warfare version 0.9 and both European and North American servers are available. Please note that each server’s progress is separated from the other.
What are the minimal and recommended PC requirements?
Minimal requirements Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x32), Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x64) Processor: Intel Celeron E3400 @ 2.60GHz RAM: 2,0 Gb Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 512 MB
Recommended requirements Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x32), Windows Vista/7/8/10 (x64) Processor: Intel Pentium CPU G3420 @ 3.20GHz RAM: 4,0 Gb Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 1 GB
We are looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!