It’s time to dust off your scariest camouflage and unlock your tank’s stowage box so that you have a place to store all the treats that we have prepared for you – Halloween is coming!
Between October 24 and November 6 2017, you’ll have the opportunity to earn special Halloween decals and to participate in a whole lot of Halloween themed activities, including:
- Halloween costume contest
- Pumpkin carving contest
- Design a scary vehicle contest
- Design a scary commander
But that’s definitely not all. You’ll be able to receive a random Treat on our dedicated website page once per hour – or you’ll get tricked by something truly scary, including, but not limited to, a letter from a tax office, a phone call from your mother in law (where applicable), the introduction of all-new “Cockroach” edition for all premium vehicles or, should you get truly unlucky, Balance 3.0 announcement.
To make the horror worth it, the treats will include:
- Premium Time (ranging from 1 day up to a year!)
- Loot Crates of all levels of quality
- Free Wolf vehicles
- Free Reaper vehicles (for those extremely lucky)
And last but not least, we have prepared a series of bonuses and opportunities for you for the next two weeks, including:
- Bonus to Commander Experience – train as many commanders as you can to Level 5 before the Commander Overhaul coming in Update 0.22!
- Bonus to Crew Experience
- Bonus to Reputation Income
- Receiving Loot Crates and Boosters for completing in-game objectives
Halloween with Armored Warfare is going to be nothing short of awesome. Follow the Armored Warfare website for more information!
We’ll see you on the battlefield!