A game is always more enjoyable when played with friends, and Armored Warfare is no exception. Whether you want to join an existing battalion or create your own, we’re happy to introduce the Battalion Night and Pentathlon!
What are the Battalion Night and Pentathlon?
The Battalion Night is a “meet and greet” event where players can meet their future battalion and play together, or promote their existing battalion. They will also have the opportunity to use our official community TeamSpeak server, and even chat with the My.com Armored Warfare team members!
To join the official community TeamSpeak server, please download TeamSpeak 3 and add the following bookmark : ts.armoredwarfare.eu. No password required!
The Pentathlon is a special battalion-oriented event where players can demonstrate their skill as a team and overcome various challenges to win exclusive prizes.
When will the events take place?
The Battalion Night will start on November 13th at 5pm CET (EU players), and November 13th at 6pm PST (NA players).
The Pentathlon registrations will start on November 10th and end on November 13th. The event in itself will take place between November 14th and November 15th. Players will be able to send their entries until November 16th at 11:59pm CET/PDT.
How to join the event?
The Battalion night requires no preparation – simply join our TeamSpeak server during the evening and get chatting! For this occasion, several members of the My.com community team will be available for a few hours on the 13th:
- Antoine (Armored Warfare Producer)
- Ketsen (EU Community Lead)
- Freitag (NA Community Manager)
- Silentstalker (English/Czech Lead Content Manager)
- Firo (German Community Manager)
- MaciekM4a4 (Polish Community Manager)
Whether you have a question about the game or a comment for the My.com team, we’d be delighted to have a chat with you!
The Penthathlon will require leaders of battalions to register in this dedicated thread on the official forum between November 10th and November 13th, and must contain:
- Their battalion name
- The URL to their website/forum/introduction thread
- A list of the players of the battalion which will take part in the event (minimum 5 players, maximum 7 players)
- Their logo (optional)
- A short description of their battalion goals (optional)
What are the goals of the Pentathlon?
Leaders of battalions who have registered will have to coordinate their platoons in order to accomplish the following goals in game:
- Destruction Derby (PvP Platoon goal): Knock out as many tanks as possible
- Damage Hunt (PvE Platoon goal): Inflict the most damage as a team in hard mode
- Team Play (PvP Platoon goal): Get as many assists as possible
- Decorated Team (PvP/PvE Platoon goal): Obtain as many medals as possible in a single match
- Scouts Team (PvP Platoon goal): Detect the greatest amount of enemies in a single match
You can choose to attempt one goal, several goals, or all the goals: the choice is up to you - However, please note that the more goals you accomplish, the more chances you get to win a prize!
Note: In order to preserve matchmaking balance, PvP goals can only be attempted with tier 6 or below tanks.
Leaders of each battalion must register a minimum of 5 players up to a maximum of 7 players. To register the players, leaders must ensure that their names are visible on the screenshot submitted for each goal (and if there are “substitute” players, they must be added manually below each screenshot). Split up the work and earn more rewards!
Once you are done, submit your post-match recap screenshots for each goal (1 post per battalion leader) in the dedicated threads of the official forum:
- Destruction Derby (PvP Platoon goal)
- Damage Hunt (PvE Platoon goal)
- Team Play (PvP Platoon goal)
- Decorated Team (PvP/PvE Platoon goal)
- Scouts Team (PvP Platoon goal)
Please note that the appropriate threads will be opened once the event starts.
Important: Please note that the entries which do not comply to the rules will be automatically disqualified. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unreadable screenshots
- Screenshots which contain inappropriate player names
- Screenshots from battalion leaders who did not register previously
- My.com also reserves the right to disqualify any submitted screenshots on grounds of suspicion of an attempt at cheating (including but not limited to digitally altered screenshots, “win trading”, etc.)
What are the prizes of the Pentathlon?
As this event promotes and rewards teamwork, all platoons participating in the event will receive 3 days of premium game time!
Moreover, the winners of each category (all regions combined) will win the following prizes:
- Destruction Derby (PvP Platoon goal): 50% boost (credits, reputation and commander exp) for one week for all registered players in the platoon
- Damage Hunt (PvE Platoon goal): 50% boost (credits, reputation and commander exp) for one week for all registered players in the platoon
- Team Play (PvP Platoon goal): 50% boost (credits, reputation and commander exp) for one week for all registered players in the platoon
- Decorated Team (PvP/PvE Platoon goal): 50% boost (credits, reputation and commander exp) for one week for all registered players in the platoon
- Scouts Team (PvP Platoon goal): 50% boost (credits, reputation and commander exp) for one week for all registered players in the platoon
The winners will be announced shortly after the closure of the entries thread on November 16th at 11:59pm CET/PDT.
Make new friends, play as a team and reap the rewards! We look forward to see you on the battlefield!