Mechanized Infantry is now available on the Public Test Server.
Read more about this feature:
Please submit your feedback and report all issues to the dedicated Discord PTS channel.
- The server is open only between 18:00 and 22:00 CEST until October 28
- Only one mode per testing day will be available
The Public Test Server is a special, separate server, running an experimental version of the game with the specific goal of uncovering and resolving this new version’s issues using player feedback.
By entering the server, you acknowledge that the game experience may be diminished by the abovementioned issues as well as downtimes that may occur at any time based on the needs of the testing schedule.
To enter the Public Test Server, you need to have a special client installed.
- Please open the Armored Warfare My.com launcher
- Scroll the launcher window to find the Test Server button
- Press the Test Server button in the launcher
- Follow the standard installation instructions
List of known issues:
- The numbers for damage dealt by your infantry are missing from the battle UI – you can track the damage done by your infantry in the Damage Dealt table or in the Battle Results window
- If your infantry squad was killed, it will not be restored upon respawn
- Infantry voiceover is missing
- Mortar tracer visual effect does start properly in the mortar
- Infantry ability buttons are missing if it’s possible to deploy the squad from the vehicle
- The game can lag and freeze upon first infantry deployment in combat
- The mortar squad is selecting its targets incorrectly if there’s a Light Tank in the area but beyond the mortar range
- Incorrect (too fast) mortar squad animations
- Incorrect AT squad animations
We’ll see you on your battlefield!