Christmas is here and our special Holiday Mode with it! A squad of snowmen took a magical sleigh and is dropping tree decorations over the village! Help Grandfather Frost gather the decorations and put them on the tree!
Tree decorations will spawn across the map and it’s your and your team’s duty to pick each one up and bring it back to your base. But beware – evil Grinch-driven armored vehicles will stop at nothing to steal them from you, ruining your holidays!
This year, there are new achievements and decals in the mode, don’t miss them!
Please note: the mode is only available each hour for 15 or 30 minutes (during weekends and most populated hours).
The detailed rules are:
- The holiday mode can be selected in the Garage in the mode menu
- The match generally follows the rules of Global Operations with both sides having a number of points
- Capturing and bringing home the decorations resembles a Capture the Flag mode, each capture reduces enemy’s pool of points
- The first time a decoration spawns, it will always be in the center of the map, the rest of the spawns are random
- Player who captures a decoration will be clearly identified by an icon and visible on the minimap
- Destroying a vehicle carrying the decoration will cause the decoration to drop to the ground and become available for capture by someone else
- A new decoration spawns every 90 seconds
- It’s necessary to capture 5 decorations to win a match
- The match is played in 12v12 format and lasts 15 minutes
Merry Christmas and see you on the battlefield, commanders!