In addition to the standard Episode 4 goal, we’ve prepared a bonus objective for you and an opportunity to earn the Clayburn Industries 2039 decal!
Between November 22 and December 4 2017:
- Play at least 20 Global Operations battles using Tier 5 or Tier 6 vehicles
- Play at least 40 PvE Easy or Medium battles using Tier 2, Tier 3 or Tier 4 vehicles
to receive the decal.
While these requirements do correspond to Objective 2 and 3, they do not need to be played in that order. Additionally, the Bonus Objective is active regardless of your Episode 4 progress:
- You can complete the Bonus Objective without completing Episode 4
- Bonus Objective battles count also towards Episode 4 battles and vice versa
But that’s not all – the outcome of this Bonus Objective will determine the prize of Episode 5. Currently, a Tier 4 premium vehicle with unique skin is planned for the main prize.
- If more than 30% of Episode 4 winners complete the Bonus Objective, the prize will be upgraded to a Tier 5 premium vehicle
- If more than 50% of Episode 4 winners complete the Bonus Objective, the prize will be upgraded to a Tier 7 premium vehicle and the Seahawks will receive 10 additional men
- If more than 70% of Episode 4 winners complete the Bonus Objective, the prize will be upgraded to a Tier 7 premium vehicle and the Seahawks will receive 30 additional men as well as an improved morale, making Episode 5 easier. Finally, Joshua Seagrove will become the prize commander of Episode 5
- This event starts on November 22 2017, 12:00 CET (3 AM PST)
- This event ends on December 4 2017, 16:00 CET (7 AM PST)
- The decal will be awarded at the end of the event
- Vehicles and/or Tiers may be combined
We’ll see you on the battlefield!