On Thursday, 27th of August, 2015, the Early Access server will be shut down for maintenance in connection with the introduction of Patch 0.7.1342.
The server will be taken offline at 10:00 CEST (01:00 PDT) and is expected to return at 14:00 CEST (05:00 PDT). We apologize for the inconvenience.
List of 0.7.1342 Changes
- Polish language localization update, correcting some of the incorrect translations in the game
- Fixing potential issue with platoons who have invalid members trying to join the queue
PvE Rewards Changes: We're continuing to iterate on PvE rewards based on player feedback and a great deal of data collection. We'll be unveiling a unique new rewards system for PvE soon, but in the meantime, these tuning changes should help bring PvE rewards to an area where they are a more viable way to progress. We've also found that by tuning our rewards around higher multipliers for higher difficulty levels, we've made the lower difficulty levels too low on rewards. We're reverting the difficulty level multipliers for credits back to the old values and generally increasing all rewards to make all difficulty levels more rewarding. Tuning down the difficulty level multipliers has also allowed us to increase the match tier multipliers. As a result, low tier matches aren't very heavily affected by this change, but higher tier PvE matches should be considerably more rewarding.
- Doubled Reputation rewards for damage, assisted damage, spotted damage, and kills
- Base Reputation for winning a match increased from 90 to 105
- Base Reputation for secondary objectives increased from 60 to 70
- Multiplied Credit rewards for damage, assisted damage, spotted damage, and kills by 2.4
- Increased other match contribution Credit rewards, such as spotting, damaging modules, etc. by 20%
- Match tier multipliers for PvE credits have been increased for all tiers above 1
- Medium difficulty modifier decreased from 1.75 to 1.25
- Hard difficulty modifier decreased from 2.5 to 1.5