One of the main features of Update 0.38 will be the Wars of the Past Battle Path and today we’d like to tell you more about it because there will be some changes in it compared to the last one.
But let’s start with the things that remain the same, such as the basic principles. Once you acquire access to the campaign (the price remains the same), you’ll be earning Battle Coins and spending them on Battle Path progress. Battle Coins will be earned either by just playing or by completing missions.
Four mission sets along with repeatable daily Battle Coin Missions and Challenges will be available like the last time (there are no changes to the Missions or Challenges themselves). And, of course, the popular Battle Coin Shop feature will be making a re-appearance.
This Battle Path doesn’t have a specific topic except for a loose connection to some military topics of the past, but all four of its vehicle prizes come from the former Warsaw Pact countries. They are, in ascending order:
- TR-85M1 Tier 5 Premium MBT for reaching Level 20
- T-72M4CZ Tier 7 Premium MBT for reaching Level 40
- T-15 Kinzhal Tier 10 Premium TD for reaching the maximum Level
- 2S38 Derivatsiya Tier 8 Premium AFV obtainable by collecting 100 parts (blueprints) either by completing missions or from the Battle Coin Shop
In addition to the vehicles, four Warmonger skins will be available via the standard Level progression for the following vehicles:
- Merkava Mk.4M Tier 10 MBT (for reaching Level 10)
- XM1A3 Tier 10 MBT (for reaching Level 50)
- T-15 Kinzhal Tier 10 Premium TD (for reaching the maximum Level)
- 2S38 Derivatsiya Tier 8 Premium AFV (obtainable by completing the Elite mission series)
There will, of course, be other prizes as well, such as Decals, Titles, a single Avatar with five stages, Battle Coin boosters, Premium Time, Credits, Gold and Banners. There will also be a special Camouflage with one environmental version awarded per each of the three basic Mission sets.
Click the image to open a larger version
In fact, there will be more rewards than the last time around, which brings us to the differences.
The biggest one definitely is that the Wars of the Past Battle Path will last 120 days instead of the usual 90 days. In other words, the event will take place between December 2021 and the end of March, 2022.
Correspondingly, we’ve increased the number of Levels from 50 to 60. Levels 1 to 10 will require only a small amount of Battle Coins per Level as usual, Levels 11 to 50 will require 4.500 Battle Coins as before and Levels 51 to 60 will require 7.000 Battle Coins per level. Since extra 70.000 Battle Coins are no joke even with the extended period, we will also be increasing your Battle Coin income as such:
- Daily Battle Coin missions will award 700 Battle Coins instead of 600
- The total amount of Battle Coins from Challenges will increase from 70.000 to 80.000 Battle Coins
- Added an extra Battle Coin booster to the Level progression
Especially the first change represents a major increase in your Battle Coin income as long as you complete those missions diligently. Additionally, we are increasing the prizes as such:
- Available Premium Time from 37 days to 49 days
- Available Gold from 600 to 800
- Available Credits from 60 million to 75 million
The Battle Coin Shop will of course be also updated. Aside from the same items as the last time, you’ll be able to find (if you’re lucky or persistent enough) the following new items in it:
- CV90 Mk.IV Tier 8 Premium AFV from the last Battle Path
- CV90105 TML Tier 7 Premium LT from the last Battle Path
- Stridsvagn 2000 Tier 10 Premium MBT from the last Battle Path
- Jomsviking skins from the last Battle Path
- Desert Storm Raid skins (excluding Asad Babil)
And that’s pretty much it. The Battle Path is currently planned to launch on December 9, 2021. If anything in this article caught your eye and you haven’t done so already, you can still purchase discounted access via MY.GAMES Market.
We hope that you’ll enjoy this Battle Path and, as always:
See you on the battlefield!