In Update 0.23, we’ve introduced the Special Medal mechanic, rewarding players for excellent performance in Random Battles with major Credit and Experience bonuses.
In the next major update, we will be introducing the same mechanic to the Global Operations mode. The following medals will be available:
- Steel Sword - medal awarded to a tank operator who has destroyed from 15 to 19 enemy venhicles in one match. AI vehicles do not count
- Bronze Sword - medal awarded to a tank operator who has destroyed at least 20 enemy vehicles in one match. AI vehicles do not count
- Steel Wings - medal awarded to all tank operators in a team if they have won without losing any more than 100 points. Can only be earned if the enemy team had at least 10 players
- Big Star - medal awarded to a tank operator who has destroyed an enemy vehicle with the help of a wildcard and earned victory for their team. AI vehicles do not count
- Infiltrator - medal awarded to a tank operato who has taken at least 50% of points from the enemy by capturing a base. The capture must be victorious
- Scout's Crest - medal awarded to a tank operator whose scouting led to damage comprising at least 20% of the total HP of all enemies. Targets counted if they were scouted by just one player
We hope that you will enjoy the challenge as well as the additional rewards their introduction is bringing.
We’ll see you on the battlefield!