With Update 0.36 deployed, the Special Operations mission “Famine” is now available with another piece of the Apocalypse season content coming soon – the Northern Wind Battle Path. Today, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to win the access to it in our newest contest.
As its name suggests, the goal is actually very simple – gather a full team of five players and beat the Famine Special Operation mission on as fast as you can. There will be two categories – one for Tier 7 vehicles and another for Tier 9 vehicles.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Assemble a team of five players (you included) and form a platoon
- Play the Famine Special Operation and record your time until June 22, 23:59 CEST
- Submit the result (along with a replay of your attempt) to the dedicated contest channel on Discord (make sure you read the detailed rules below)
There will be two winning teams in this event (one per category – Tier 7 and Tier 9). Each winning team will receive the access to the Northern Wind Battle Path.
- Only one submission per team will be accepted
- Team composition cannot change and are considered locked from the moment of the first submission
- Any changes in composition of a locked team will lead to the affected submissions being disqualified
- Individual players who are already locked in one team cannot participate in this contest as a part of another team, such an attempt will lead to the entire new team’s disqualification (when in doubt, team leaders are advised to make sure their members are not locked with another team already by checking the previous submissions)
- Each team must elect its leader, who will be responsible for submitting any results (submissions from other team members will not be accepted)
- Each submission must therefore include: Team Leader Name, Team Members, Result Screenshot, Result Replay (from any of the team’s members)
- Should two or more teams achieve the same time, the earliest submission takes precedence
- All submitted battles must take place between the publication of this article and June 22, 23:59 CEST
- Players who own the access already (for example by having purchased it during the pre-order period) will receive 2.999 Gold instead
Good luck, commanders, and, as always:
See you on the battlefield!