The Perihelion event is in full swing with the eponymous company training its troops in the Arizona desert under the watchful eye of Samuel Thorpe. While the basic training proceeds without major interruptions, the troops have been constantly complaining about their tanks being painted black and grey under the blistering Arizonian sun.
Additionally, the color black and grey, while being an excellent friend-or-foe identifier (at least versus the U.S. Army) don’t exactly blend well in the desert environment (or anywhere, for that matter). The Perihelion troops have been calling for a proper camouflage pattern since day one and today, we’re going to grant their wish.
Your task in this contest will be to design universal Perihelion camouflage by submitting a suitable design to our dedicated form.
The design can be pretty much anything and submitted in any manner, but each submission must contain the following elements:
- Your player name
- Description of the camouflage with any additional information (such as color RGB/HEX codes, ratio descriptions and such – anything you deem fit)
- Link to at least one image of the camouflage
Regarding the final point – the image does not have to be an in-game vehicle render. It can be anything, from a single tile of the camouflage, a pen and pencil drawing of it, a photo of a real-life camouflage, a photoshopped image or even a screenshot of a mod. It’s the idea that counts, not the artistic rendition. The winning submission will become (for the purposes of the game’s story, art and its potential future introduction) the official Perihelion camouflage.
The best submissions from both regions will be put up for a vote after the contest submission period ends. Based on the amount of community votes, the winners will receive the following prizes:
- First place: Namer Tier 10 Premium AFV (or its equivalent in Gold, winner’s choice)
- Second place: MPF Tier 10 Premium LT (or its equivalent in Gold if the winner has it already)
- Third place: BM Oplot Tier 9 Premium MBT (or its equivalent in Gold if the winner has it already)
Additionally, each submission that makes it to the voting phase will be rewarded with 1.500 Gold.
- The submission phase ends on March 6, 2022 at 21:59 CET
- Each player may only submit one submissions, edits are not allowed (in case of more submissions from the same player, only the first one will count)
- The entries must not contain any elements that are third party intellectual property (typical example here would be popular commercial camouflage patterns such as Cryptek Typhon)
- The entries must not contain any elements that are against our Terms of Service (containing forbidden symbols or imagery)
- The Armored Warfare members of staff reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their discretion
- By submitting his or her work in this contest, each player agrees with the use of the submission in Armored Warfare promotion and/or the game itself
- Armored Warfare reserves the right to decide whether to introduce any entry to the game or not. If the entry is ever introduced, its author will receive the camouflage for free without any further conditions
We hope that you will enjoy this event and, as always:
See you on the battlefield!