It's time for one last major clean-up before winter and that includes Armored Warfare. Once again, we'd like to ask for your help.
This time, we’ll be focusing again on the game’s English texts. Even though we fixed a lot of issues in the last iteration of this contest, some may still remain. We’d like to fix those as soon as possible and have been, for the past couple of weeks, reviewing the game’s files to make sure that everything works and appears as intended.
Do you know of any such issues? Please report them in this special form, which includes:
- Description of the issue (for example: “Tank X description of module Y is wrong because reason Z”)
- Screenshot (we really need one to identify the problem properly)
- Your nickname (for prize purposes, see below)
What can you report?
- Misleading or outright wrong item or objective descriptions, objectives and any other texts
- Nonsensical caps use (lists or groups of texts where some parts are written in capital letters and some are not)
- Anything else text-related
What should NOT be reported?
- Issues in German, French, Russian or Polish localizations
- Other game bugs than localization issues
- Issues elsewhere than directly in the game
Of course, it wouldn’t be a contest without a prize! The best issue reporter will receive the brand-new ZTQ-15 Tier 9 Premium LT!
But, even if you don’t win the prize, rest assured that your contributions are helping to improve Armored Warfare for you and for everyone else to enjoy.
- This contest will end on September 30, 20:00 CEST
- This contest concerns English texts only, please do not report German, French, Russian or Polish issues
- Make sure you include your in-game name so that the prize may be dispatched without delay
See you on the battlefield!