The Armoredwarfarecups organization prepared an exciting Fox racing event for you!
The event will take place on June 26 at 21:00 CEST (15:00 EST).
Registration link: https://bit.ly/3pBsp0C
- The races will consist of 2 laps, one lap per team member
- Team leader will be the first to start, and will complete the first lap
- The team that completes both laps first, will be the winner of the race
- There will be a maximum of 7/8 teams per race. All of them will be on the same side and one observer on the other side if possible, otherwise 6 on one side and one as “enemy team”. This is due to ramming inconsistencies in the game (ramming an enemy deals considerably more damage than ramming a friendly)
- Team captains will move to the start line marked on each map and align themselves at the beginning of the battle
- 2nd team members will stay directly behind their captains and will not move until they will start their lap
- Team captains will start when the timer at the top of the screen will reach 12:00 (room must be 15:00 minutes, the standard, so it doesn’t even require edits). This will allow everyone to start at exactly the same time, regardless of ping. Starting early will result in disqualification
- Team captain will complete a full track lap, and on the finish line will ram his teammate. As soon as the teammate is hit, he can start his lap. If he moves before he is rammed by his team leader the team will be disqualified
- Team captains must move out of the way as soon as possible upon ramming their respective teammates. Simply move out of the track once you touch your teammate
Full list of rules (and web site): https://armoredwarfarecups.altervista.org/fox-relay-race/
- First place: BMPT-2000 Tier 8 Premium Tank Destroyer.
- Second place: K1A1 Tier 7 Premium Main Battle Tank.
- Third place: Kampfpanzer-70 Tier 6 Premium Main Battle Tank.
- Fourth place: Object 279 Banner Bearer Tier 5 Premium Main Battle Tank.
- Fifth place: 1000 Gold
We hope that you will enjoy the event and, as always:
See you on the battlefield!