Christmas is just around the corner, but the question is, are you ready for it? We know we are, we’ve got gifts, the mood – everything! So, sit back, enjoy the season and let’s take a look together at what’s in store for Armored Warfare during this week of revelries, shall we?
Let’s start with some bonuses. Between December 19 and December 26, 2019, the following ones will be available:
- 50% bonus to Commander Experience income in all battles
- 100% bonus to Crew Experience income in all battles
We also have a Christmas gift for you – the Satan Claus player avatar, available on MY.GAMES Market between December 23 and December 25, 2019.
Secondly, like every year, we are enabling the Christmas Garage. The Holiday Mode is also coming, but we’ll tell you more on that later.
And, last but not least, let’s not forget the Winter Calendar that is currently active. There are some pretty great items still waiting for you for the rest of the year.
Like we mentioned, we have some pretty great offers for you this week. These are:
Santa’s been really bad this year. Or a badass? You decide, because this year’s holiday skins are going to be a little bit different. It’s the real Nightmare before Christmas, which is where this skin edition’s name comes from.
We’ve clad four Tier 10 Main Battle Tanks in this set of skins, each a bit different from the others:
- Leclerc T4 with the Chemical Santa paintjob
- Challenger 2 ATDU with the Santa Bulldog paintjob
- Leopard 2AX with Bad Santa paintjob
- XM1A3 with Jack Frost paintjob
They all are pretty scary, bound to bring nightmares to your opponents’ already fitful sleep well beyond the Christmas time. Please note, however, that you need to own these vehicles to use their respective skins.
Challenger 2 ATDU:
Frost and Toy Skins
In case, you’re into more traditional festive livery, last year’s Frost skins are now also available with a discount. The Frost skins are available for the Merkava Mk.4M Tier 10 MBT and the BM Oplot Tier 9 Premium MBT. Their beautiful snowflake-like aesthetics are sure to brighten up your day.
But, if you’re into more edgy stuff, how about taking a look at the Toy skin for the Begleitpanzer 57 Tier 5 LT? It’s been a real clown world out there this year, why not dress up for the occasion? We can guarantee you won’t be stealing anyone’s childhood by doing that. We’ve got the skin – you bring the honk.
Like with the Nightmare skins, please note that you need to own the vehicles listed above to use their respective skins.
Some of the most popular and requested commanders are making a comeback in bundles together with Insignia and Boost tokens chosen specifically to allow for their faster training. With the abovementioned Commander Experience Christmas bonus in place, you’ll be able to progress through their ranks faster than ever.
The commanders available are:
- Alexander Cortez (with his special ability to always deal maximum damage)
- Alisa Korhonen (with her special ability to call in an off-map ATGM strike)
- Kathryn Grey (an aggressive MBT commander specialist)
- Joshua Seagrove (a gun TD commander specialist)
- Erin O’Connell (one of the best scouting commanders around)
Please note that these bundles come with special Platinum Armored Warfare boost tokens, the best progress boosters available in the game. You can read more about them in our dedicated article.
As for the commanders themselves, this guide will provide you with useful tips on how to configure their skills.
Last but not least, we have the BM Oplot, one of the two vehicles able to carry the Frost skin. The Oplot is a heavily upgraded T-84 Ukrainian Main Battle Tank, which is based on an older design called T-80UD. It is currently the best tank the Ukrainian military industry can offer. You can read more about its history in our dedicated article.
In Armored Warfare, the BM Oplot is a Tier 9 Premium Main Battle Tank with a playstyle similar to the T-80U. Power-wise, it’s roughly on par with the T-90MS of the same Tier, but it has a very unique ability. Its advanced Duplet armor consists of several ERA layers, making it able to negate more than one HEAT shell impact. It takes several precise hits aimed at the same location to break through it, making it a very resistant vehicle on the battlefield.
This vehicle is available via Oplot Loot Crates. For the Oplot Loot Crate contents, please see the table below:
Apart from a chance to receive the ultimate rare drop – the BM Oplot Tier 9 Premium Main Battle Tank, each Loot Crate contains a number of goodies. In fact, you are guaranteed to receive items of at least the value of the Loot Crate!
The BM Oplot Loot Crate offers you the chance to win one or more of the following items:
Unique Premium Vehicle
- BM Oplot Tier 9 Premium Main Battle Tank
- Marder 2 Tier 8 Premium Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Merkava Mk.2D Storm Tier 7 Premium Main Battle Tank
- Sabra Mk.2 Tier 7 Premium Main Battle Tank
- Leopard 2AV ICE Tier 6 Premium Main Battle Tank
- T-72AV ICE Tier 5 Premium Main Battle Tank
- M60A3 ICE Tier 5 Premium Main Battle Tank
- OF40 ICE Tier 4 Premium Main Battle Tank
- Object 430 ICE Tier 4 Premium Main Battle Tank
Gold is an Armored Warfare premium currency and can be spent to accelerate progress or to purchase Premium Vehicles within the game or in the Web Shop.
- 100.000 Gold
- 75.000 Gold
- 50.000 Gold
- 25.000 Gold
- 10.000 Gold
- 7.500 Gold
- 5.000 Gold
- 2.000 Gold
- 1.000 Gold
- 500 Gold
- 250 Gold
- 100 Gold
Consumables are single- or multi-use boosters, providing various bonuses in battle, repairing your vehicle, healing your crew or putting out fires.
- 30 Repair Kits
- 10 Spare Parts
- 10 Surplus Parts Crates
- 30 Fire Extinguishers
- 10 Improved Fire Extinguishers
- 30 First Aid Kits
- 10 Medical Kits
- 10 First Aid Cabinets
- 30 Protein Bars
- 10 Energy Drinks
- 30 Engine Oil cans
- 10 Synthetic Oil cans
- 10 Low-Tier Field Maintenance Kits
- 10 Mid-Tier Field Maintenance Kits
- 10 High-Tier Field Maintenance Kits
- 10 Field Rebuild Kits
Premium Time accelerates the Armored Warfare progression by improving the Credit and Experience income rates.
- 3650 days (yes, 10 years!)
- 365 days
- 180 days
- 90 days
- 30 days
- 7 days
- 3 days
- 1 day
Boosters (or Boost Tokens) accelerate general progression for 12 hours each.
- 5 Platinum Armored Warfare 12-hour Boost Tokens
- 5 Platinum Battlefield Glory 12-hour Boost Tokens
- 3 Gold Armored Warfare 12-hour Boost Tokens
- 3 Gold Battlefield Glory 12-hour Boost Tokens
- 3 Gold Drill Master 12-hour Boost Tokens
- 3 Gold Global Legend 12-hour Boost Tokens
- 3 Gold Intel 12-hour Boost Tokens
Insignia Tokens are progression boosters that improve specific types of income for one battle.
- 10 Platinum Crew Insignia tokens
- 10 Platinum Commander Insignia tokens
- 10 Platinum Reputation Insignia tokens
- 10 Platinum Credits Insignia tokens
- 10 Platinum Experience Insignia tokens
- 10 Gold Crew Insignia tokens
- 10 Gold Commander Insignia tokens
- 10 Gold Reputation Insignia tokens
- 10 Gold Credits Insignia tokens
- 10 Gold Experience Insignia tokens
Reputation is a special type of Experience that can be used on every vehicle, not just the one it was obtained on.
- 1.000.000 Reputation Points
- 750.000 Reputation Points
- 500.000 Reputation Points
- 250.000 Reputation Points
- 100.000 Reputation Points
- 50.000 Reputation Points
- 25.000 Reputation Points
- 15.000 Reputation Points
- 10.000 Reputation Points
- 7.500 Reputation Points
We hope that you will enjoy the bonuses, the gift and the offers and, as always:
See you on the battlefield!