From Saturday, 29th of August 2015 to Monday 31st of August 2015, the players can earn twice as much reputation and credits from each battle than usual in Early Access server battles - a perfect opportunity to prepare yourselves for the upcoming Early Access 5 phase of testing as there will not be any progression reset in Early Access 5!
Event Start: Saturday: 00:01 AM CEST (15:01 PDT, Friday)
Event End: Monday: 08:00 AM CEST (along with the Early Access 4 phase, 23:00 PDT, Sunday)
Not Enough Testing?
The Early Access 4 ends on Monday, but the testing does not stop there. The Public Test Server is available the entire week from 8 PM to 8 AM CEST - come and try out the update 0.8 before the actual start of Early Access 5 and see the improvements we've made for yourselves!
What is Public Test Server and how to join
Public Test Server is a special server running the newest version of the game. Its goal is to provide the players with the option to test the newest game build, although such builds often have more issues and bugs than the live server. It is now available for every player with Early Access without any restrictions. The main features of Public Test Server (compared to the Early Access server) are:
- The progression is significantly faster in order for players to unlock the vehicles for testing
- Tier 1-4 vehicles are awarded for free to every player
- The server runs the latest version that can however contain more bugs than the live Early Access version
- It is active only during certain hours (currently 8PM - 8AM CEST, 11AM-11PM PDT)
To join Public Test Server, please follow these easy steps:
- Open the My.com launcher (available in the download section)
- On the upper bar, select "Game Directory"
- From the My.com games menu, select "Armored Warfare Public Test Server"
- Download the PTS client (unfortunately a necessary step due to the fact the Early Access and the PTS servers are not running the same version of the game)
See you on the battlefield!