We are pleased to announce that the Battalion Contract Missions and the Heroic Special Operation difficulty (accessible for Battalions only) with the changes requested by the community will become available on November 15 at 1 AM CET!
Starting tomorrow, you will have the opportunity to receive one of the first three Hades vehicles we’ve prepared for you:
- Challenger Hades
- Thunderbolt Hades
- T-90MS Hades
These are Premium versions of the existing progression vehicles and can only be obtained by participating in the Battalion Contract Missions. They do not have improved characteristics over the progression versions, but they do have improved Credit and Experience income as well as a unique Hades camouflage. Which vehicle will you receive is up to your Battalion commander.
The Battalion Contract Mission system consists of the following elements:
- The contract itself
- Daily (“Basic”) Contract Missions
- Heroic Contract Missions (PvP and GLOPS)
- Heroic Contract Missions (PvE)
The reward for the contract itself is a temporary (30-day) version of one of the Hades Premium vehicles. The reward is obtained by everybody who participated in completing the contract (with the exception of players who recently joined the Battalion).
There are four types of Basic Contract Missions available:
- Missions with kill requirements
- Missions with damage dealing requirements
- Missions with support requirements
- Universal Missions (Rare)
These missions have various rewards – for completing one, players can receive one of the following items:
- 10 Experimental PvE consumables (allowing you to respawn three times per battle with 100 percent health)
- Platinum Loot Crate
- Part of a Hades vehicle blueprints that you need to assemble in order to get a permanent Hades vehicle (100 pieces are required)
It’s worth noting that:
- Each piece of Hades blueprints can be sold for 20 Gold
- Each temporary Hades vehicle can be sold for 250 Gold
- Each permanent Hades vehicle can be sold for 2.000 Gold
Furthermore, the Basic Contract Missions can also reward you with one of three Project Hades decals. Completing a rare Universal Mission awards you with a cool Project Hades avatar.
Heroic Contract Missions always reward you with Hades vehicle blueprints. Additionally:
- PvP and GLOPS Heroic Contract Missions have a chance to drop the first rare Hades camouflage
- For PvE, you can receive the second type Hades camouflage (along with a title called “Caucasus Hero”) for successfully passing a Special Operation on Heroic difficulty
These additional rewards also represent a source of Gold income, since players can earn:
- 500 Gold for obtaining a Hades camouflage repeatedly
- 100 Gold for obtaining the Hades avatar repeatedly
- 50 Gold for obtaining a Hades decal repeatedly
In order to take part in these activities effectively, a Battalion must have an active Battalion leader (who selects the Contracts and coordinates rewards). But what if your Battalion leader is inactive and you would like to have him replaced?
For the purpose of this article, an inactive leader is a leader who hasn’t entered the game in 2 months. If such an eventuality occurs, our Support Service is here to help. Please follow these steps:
- Battalion members must decide who will be the new leader
- Every battalion member involved in the process must open a support ticket with the text “I vote for player (insert selected player’s name) as the new leader”, he or she then needs to write down the ticket number and close the ticket
- The voting players then report their “vote” ticket numbers to the new elected leader of the battalion
- The newly elected battalion leader opens a ticket where he states that he wants to assume command of a battalion due to its current leader being inactive and provides the numbers of all vote tickets to his own ticket
- The support service will then switch the battalion ownership
Please note that this service can only be used once per Battalion and if the old leader becomes active again, he can open another ticket and the leadership will be returned to him.
We hope that you will enjoy the feature and will see you on the battlefield!