More than a week ago, we have launched a limited test of the Artillery in Global Operations feature, in which we asked you for your feedback on the matter.
We are pleased to report that we have gathered thousands of pieces of individual pieces of feedback that we have carefully evaluated over the course of the test. Based on your reports:
- Roughly 75% of you welcome the idea with roughly 20% being against it (16% were strictly against it)
- More than 80% of you welcomed the Smoke rounds and more than 75% of you welcomed the White Phosphorus rounds
Based on your feedback as well as our own investigations into the issues reported, we have come to the following conclusions:
- For the future, we’d like to keep the Self-Propelled Gun class as a part of Global Operations
- Overall, the support shells work well and as intended, although some partial problems with them need to be addressed
- There are issues and bugs that we also need to address before officially allowing the class in this mode
We’d like to thank you all for your feedback. The Self-Propelled Gun class will return to the Global Operations mode in due time, although it may take us a month or two to address the abovementioned issues.
Until that time:
See you on the battlefield!