In this mission, as a part of his training Samuel Thorpe participates in a friendly long-range shooting contest.
This is an individual objective that does not use the standard rules of the Storyline Campaign and offers you the opportunity to earn bonus prizes.
Between September 20 (00:01 CEST) and September 26, 2021 (19:00 CEST):
- Deal as much damage from 300 meters or more as possible using a Storyline Campaign vehicle in a single match in any of the following modes: Random Battle PvP, Global Operations, regular PvE, Special Operations, War Games
- Submit the Team and Detailed tab screenshots to the Result form linked below
- BMPT Mod.2017 Tier 8 Premium Tank Destroyer (or 9.000 Gold if you have it already) for the 2 best submitted results
- BMPT Mod.2017 Tier 8 Premium Tank Destroyer (or 9.000 Gold if you have it already) for 1 randomly selected valid result
- Morale: +1 (if at least 1000 valid results are submitted within the allotted time)
- To participate, you must be eligible for the Storyline Campaign by September 26, 2021
- You can only submit one submission
- Storyline Campaign vehicles are listed in the Episode 1 article
- All submitted results must be from the battles that take place during the abovementioned time frame
- Platoons are not allowed
- We will crosscheck all results with our database, any attempts at cheating will lead to immediate Storyline Campaign disqualification (as well as further punishments)
- Winning a prize counts towards your "Episode 1 completed" objective as a completed mission